I welcome those who are interested in corals and coral reefs to the Japanese Coral Reef Society
The Japanese Coral Reef Society (JCRS) is a multi-disciplinary community of diverse people who are attracted by a variety of functions of coral reefs. Studies of coral reefs help us to understand the past, present, and future of the earth, people and life.
JCRS is a forum, where diverse people get together, make discussion and take actions for coral reefs.
Dr. Hiroya Yamano, President
- » August 3, 2021
- JCRS Newsletter No.90 just released!
- » May 1, 2021
- JCRS Newsletter No.89 just released!
- » April 10, 2021
- Invitation to JASTE31 Hiroshima
- » February 10, 2021
- JCRS Newsletter No.88 just released!
- » November 15, 2020
- Poster Presentation (SpatialChat)
- » November 10, 2020
- JCRS Newsletter No.87 just released!
- » October 20, 2020
- Mini-Workshops and Online Virtual Event
- » October 5, 2020
- General rules on materials and works presented in the 23rd JCRS meeting
- » September 15, 2020
- Poster presentation (tentative)
- » August 5, 2020
- JCRS Newsletter No.86 just released!